PDA

View Full Version : The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]

MFKS
28-06-2022, 02:55 AM
Also the most wonderful thing has occurred here

Finally the left have been able to put a definitive answer on what a woman actually is for a change

It's also wonderful to see the left show their true colours. Rioting and protesting all because they may not be able to freely kill a child.

Got to be some ****ed up individual to think this is something worth protesting and carrying on over

Bremsstrahlung
28-06-2022, 07:39 AM
Oh dear.

Premy
28-06-2022, 09:21 AM
Seen a gem on social media today.

The same people who are saying "don't have sex and you won't get pregnant" are the same people who believe in a religion based on a Woman falling pregnant without having sex.

Bloody Hilarious...
Yet also terrifying that in 2022 CE we still have people all around the world believing in the stories written over 3000 years ago. What is terrifying is some of those same people want to force their dated beliefs on other's, it amazes me that these people think everyone else is irrational.

Bon
28-06-2022, 09:25 AM
Oh dear.

Oh dear indeed....

plague
28-06-2022, 11:08 AM
Yeah look before we get to far in the weeds it has to be stressed that Member must be allowed his opinion on this. Mock him all you want but the simple fact is not wanting kids to die isnt as bad a position as many make it out to be.
Its kind of like people being mocked for being a social justice warrior. Because wanting social justice is such a bad thing right?

Now, what everyone needs to remember now is that all the Supreme Court did was throw this decsion back to the states. Now they need to decide if there are more Frodos or more Members in their constituency and form policy based off it.
Many states still have legal abortion, many states will have time limits and many states will have no abortion at all.
And guess what, this is EXACTLY the same system Australia employs and it was only about a decade ago (from memory) where not all our states were on the same page.
But instead of social media hysteria and lazy convienient protest we went to work with our legislators and got laws enshrined by the people WE elected (not appointed judges).
America is going down the same path we went down, only like the beer fridge, clothesline and big sporting events before public holidays, Australia is years ahead of those dopes.
Just because its not how you like it, doesn't make it undemocratic.

Aegon
28-06-2022, 12:14 PM
And guess what, this is EXACTLY the same system Australia employs and it was only about a decade ago (from memory) where not all our states were on the same page.
But instead of social media hysteria and lazy convienient protest we went to work with our legislators and got laws enshrined by the people WE elected (not appointed judges).
America is going down the same path we went down, only like the beer fridge, clothesline and big sporting events before public holidays, Australia is years ahead of those dopes.

I don't have the same level of optimism that you do in the US of A being able to achieve this with the level of decorum able to be achieved in other nations. Probably because there are many more people who consider themselves to be neither left or right or apolitical through all the states in Oz. The US has a huge issue with a massive amounts of people within states considering themselves Republican or Democrat with the exception of all else. There is little to no wiggle room in a lot of their politics and agendas.

Our political system may be useless with every politician being unlikeable from all parties, however we are waaaaaaaay less broken than they are.

Premy
28-06-2022, 12:26 PM
With all the silly stuff a side there are 2 things that really concern me.

First is only pertaining to America.
There unfortunately are and will be American Women refused the treatment of a relatively safe medical procedure to save their lives. These Women who supposedly live in a modern, civil society will be refused that access despite the overwhelming medical research and evidence that show the benefits of that procedure.

The second is Worldwide.
Be it Democracy, Ogilarchy, Monarchy or Dictatorship we still have governance that flat out refuse to separate the Church(Religion) from the state.
It's 2022 FFS

My2BobsWorth
28-06-2022, 01:15 PM
It's pretty much the same argument they had in the sixties, and it's very simple, does the unborn child have any human rights. Frodo says no, Member says yes. Neither are loonies just a different opinions, although I wonder about Frodo sometimes:rof:

terry
28-06-2022, 03:52 PM
although I wonder about Frodo sometimes:rof:

I feel he is an inna-city greenie.

Anywho... alot to be said for the abortion debate. We will never have a black n white outcome here.

Feminists are eating themselves on this one. As a woman my choice vs As a woman my choice.

Frodo
28-06-2022, 04:43 PM
I feel he is an inna-city greenie.

I feel like he's probably super good looking and a great dancer.... But I don't think is the right thread to talk about how great he is, this place is for silly arguments only.

Hunter403
29-06-2022, 03:41 PM
The land of the free (unless you want an abortion)

Jetmaster
29-06-2022, 08:25 PM
Doesn't really matter.....the woke will only find something else to implode over if the decision went the other way. They have to unhappy to be happy these days. The Woodstock generation had the attitude....no war, smoke dope, free love.

Living Thing by ELO is a classic btw.

Frodo
29-06-2022, 08:41 PM
Doesn't really matter.....the woke will only find something else to implode over if the decision went the other way. They have to unhappy to be happy these days. The Woodstock generation had the attitude....no war, smoke dope, free love.

Living Thing by ELO is a classic btw.

Lmfao, the people that went to Woodstock were literally the wokest people of their time.

I haven't read a reply that punched itself in the face so quickly in while, the irony is simply hilarious... "The left sucks, they should be more like "checks notes" the left, which rocks"???

Premy
29-06-2022, 10:12 PM
Lmfao, the people that went to Woodstock were literally the wokest people of their time.

I haven't read a reply that punched itself in the face so quickly in while, the irony is simply hilarious... "The left sucks, they should be more like "checks notes" the left, which rocks"???
I thought the exact same thing reading that comment, although I wasn't surprised.

It's almost similar to Conservatives complaining about how Women are oppressed in other countries and that "those people" shouldn't be allowed to do that in the Western World.
I guess it's alright so long as you're not with "those people"

MFKS
30-06-2022, 06:10 PM
With all the silly stuff a side there are 2 things that really concern me.

First is only pertaining to America.
There unfortunately are and will be American Women refused the treatment of a relatively safe medical procedure to save their lives. These Women who supposedly live in a modern, civil society will be refused that access despite the overwhelming medical research and evidence that show the benefits of that procedure.

The second is Worldwide.
Be it Democracy, Ogilarchy, Monarchy or Dictatorship we still have governance that flat out refuse to separate the Church(Religion) from the state.
It's 2022 FFS

Medical Procedure to Save their lives??

Good thing the statistics don't back this up

The main reason women get abortions is because they don't want to be held accountable for their actions

Yes

That's right

They were stupid enough to let someone go in raw on them and when they get knocked up they just want to rid themselves of the problem

Rape Incest all the other strawmen argument you gonna offer up don't negate the reality of women using abortion as a contraceptive to get themselves out of their responsibility

If women are entitled to walk away from their responsibility as mother's and it be celebrated then it is only fair that men who cut and run on a woman they knocked up should also be celebrated for not paying child support

What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander and all

MFKS
30-06-2022, 06:12 PM
The land of the free (unless you want an abortion)

You do realise approx 50% of states in the USA will still allow those evil people who want to kill their children to do so

If Tasmania was to ban people from inbreeding then it would not take much for those wishing to partake to relocate to Gosford

No different than these lazy women unable to travel interstate to kill their kids

StannyCFCJET
30-06-2022, 07:13 PM
Medical Procedure to Save their lives??

Good thing the statistics don't back this up

The main reason women get abortions is because they don't want to be held accountable for their actions

Yes

That's right

They were stupid enough to let someone go in raw on them and when they get knocked up they just want to rid themselves of the problem

Rape Incest all the other strawmen argument you gonna offer up don't negate the reality of women using abortion as a contraceptive to get themselves out of their responsibility

If women are entitled to walk away from their responsibility as mother's and it be celebrated then it is only fair that men who cut and run on a woman they knocked up should also be celebrated for not paying child support

What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander and all

**** you say some dumb shit

Bremsstrahlung
30-06-2022, 08:29 PM
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any lower.
Don’t talk shit about things you have zero medical knowledge about other than what you’ve taken from Twitter or read in a 2000 year old story book.

Just making an absolute goose of yourself.

Frodo
30-06-2022, 09:33 PM
**** you say some dumb shit

Even though I fully agree and love this Stanny, it's the reaction these people are looking for.

They knowingly lie and say absurd statements just to try and provoke you, then when you react they try to claim that the 'woke left' are the angry mob. Even though a) this issue is the right versus the centre/left and b) the right are the ones starting physical confrontations at protests and in this case threatening and abusing women who try to get abortions.

Frodo
30-06-2022, 09:41 PM
Member, if you want to hold people accountable for unwanted pregnancies, why not give all men a vasectomy when they become of age and then they can have the procedure reversed whenever they want to have a baby? Your argument is more than happy to control a person's body in order to stop the unwanted creation of any child, why not stop it at the source instead of after life has already been created?

plague
30-06-2022, 09:47 PM
Just a quick point regarding "saving womens lives".
Theres approx 46/52 states that will allow abortion if it is to save the life of the mother, even as they are advertised as "banning abortion".
Its an important distinction.

Also, pretty much the most powerful politicians in America are the Govenors (equivalent of Premiers in Oz but much more powerful).
You may be surprised to see more than a couple of Democratic states have abortion bans.
We can blame Republicans and Democrats all we like but this is much more a religious based argument once it gets down to the individuals in power.

And to be clear it should NEVER be a religious based decision.

Premy
30-06-2022, 10:35 PM
We can blame Republicans and Democrats all we like but this is much more a religious based argument once it gets down to the individuals in power.

And to be clear it should NEVER be a religious based decision.
This x1000

Aegon
01-07-2022, 11:29 AM
You do realise approx 50% of states in the USA will still allow those evil people who want to kill their children to do so

If Tasmania was to ban people from inbreeding then it would not take much for those wishing to partake to relocate to Gosford

No different than these lazy women unable to travel interstate to kill their kids

I'm going to assume you've never had a wank then? Because if you have you're racking up a personal kill count every time you do by your own logic.

Personally I'd be close to racking up a trillion kills by now.

Buddha
01-07-2022, 01:38 PM
I'm going to assume you've never had a wank then? Because if you have you're racking up a personal kill count every time you do by your own logic.

Personally I'd be close to racking up a trillion kills by now.

"Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket"

My2BobsWorth
01-07-2022, 04:08 PM
You two obviously haven't read the birds and bees book

MFKS
01-07-2022, 04:57 PM
Member, if you want to hold people accountable for unwanted pregnancies, why not give all men a vasectomy when they become of age and then they can have the procedure reversed whenever they want to have a baby? Your argument is more than happy to control a person's body in order to stop the unwanted creation of any child, why not stop it at the source instead of after life has already been created?

So if life has already been created as you just said

You are in support of killing children then

That's fine by me

Just happy you acknowledge this position unlike the rest of the Pro Child Killers who do mental gymnastics to try and hide the truth of what they support and do

My2BobsWorth
01-07-2022, 07:17 PM

Why were they the wokest?

Frodo
01-07-2022, 09:31 PM
So if life has already been created as you just said

You are in support of killing children then

That's fine by me

Just happy you acknowledge this position unlike the rest of the Pro Child Killers who do mental gymnastics to try and hide the truth of what they support and do

That's a great job of not answering the question there. Instead of trying to prove or disprove any of the facts on this debate, you're just trying to add emotions to make it seem like one part of the debate is more important than the rest.

I clearly offered an option that stopped the creation of unwanted lives (for whatever reason people have) and because the thought of someone controlling what you do with your own body horrifies you, you're too scared to even think about it. Sounds very on point for you and your side of the argument.

The right doesn't care about the lives of these kids, they've proven that by removing/weakening anything that even remotely helps mothers raise these kids after they are born or helps people prevent it from even occuring. So, trying to use the fact that lives are being lost is completely useless. The only people who can actually claim to care about these lives are the people/institutions, like planned parenthood, who are either trying to prevent unwanted pregnancies by making it easier to find education on sex and the ability to buy contraceptives OR those willing to adopt, or helping fund adoption services OR those offering assistance for new mothers/parents to help them bring the kids up. None of which are you or I.

Frodo
01-07-2022, 09:35 PM
Why were they the wokest?

I don't have the time or energy to teach you about Woodstock, sorry. You'll have to google that in your own time.

plague
01-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Ok so while we are digging down into the detail.
How many pro choice people on here are ok with late term abortions? Currently approx same amount of states that have banned abortion altogether have no time limits at all. So how many people are ok with late term abortions?

Now, dont be spineless and bring out the minor amount that actually take place. The fact is someone has said its ok to kill a pretty much fully formed kid.

I dont dig that. Others certainly do.
Tell me where you stand, because once again we have put trust in people to work out where the line is.

Personally the 22-24 week limit seems to tick the most amount of boxes, but can you scream "my body my choice" at the same time as still having a ban applied? Its not as cut and dried as some of you seem to make it.

jim wallis
01-07-2022, 10:25 PM
The right doesn't care about the lives of these kids, they've proven that by removing/weakening anything that even remotely helps mothers raise these kids after they are born or helps people prevent it from even occuring.

geez, leftards ffs. your credibility was never high but that really sums you up.

Some conservatives or far-right terrorists as only you woke bigots seem to always outrage about are against the big A. Pro life crosses many group ideals.

Frodo
02-07-2022, 01:39 AM
Ok so while we are digging down into the detail.
How many pro choice people on here are ok with late term abortions? Currently approx same amount of states that have banned abortion altogether have no time limits at all. So how many people are ok with late term abortions?

Now, dont be spineless and bring out the minor amount that actually take place. The fact is someone has said its ok to kill a pretty much fully formed kid.

I dont dig that. Others certainly do.
Tell me where you stand, because once again we have put trust in people to work out where the line is.

Personally the 22-24 week limit seems to tick the most amount of boxes, but can you scream "my body my choice" at the same time as still having a ban applied? Its not as cut and dried as some of you seem to make it.

I've already stated my position. It's not my body, so I shouldn't get a choice. People should be persuaded to not abort babies if a better option is available, but you can't control what someone does with their own body. The risk is too high to justify forcing pregnancy on anyone.

I would rather people use their energy trying to stop people accidentally getting pregnant in the first place, which would only leave the Abortions that every can emotionally understand and cope with (rape victims, ectopic pregnancies, underage kids, incest, etc).

My2BobsWorth
02-07-2022, 08:08 PM
Your position is very grey, it's either black or white mate

Premy
03-07-2022, 12:17 AM
Medical Procedure to Save their lives
Just so we are 100% clear.
You're happy to be legal forced to have a vasectomy, key word here is forced.

My2BobsWorth
03-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Your position is very grey, it's either black or white mate

Been to the pub and didn't word that correctly. It's ok to have a grey position but the constitution doesn't like grey. There that's better, I'm goin to the pub

MFKS
04-07-2022, 01:06 PM
I've already stated my position. It's not my body, so I shouldn't get a choice. People should be persuaded to not abort babies if a better option is available, but you can't control what someone does with their own body. The risk is too high to justify forcing pregnancy on anyone.

I would rather people use their energy trying to stop people accidentally getting pregnant in the first place, which would only leave the Abortions that every can emotionally understand and cope with (rape victims, ectopic pregnancies, underage kids, incest, etc).

Forcing pregnancy on someone??

You do realise it is one of the possible consequences of sex don't you??

If people are this stupid that they don't consider the consequences of their actions then they deserve to be forced to be parents due to their own stupidity

As a man the two most valuable things you have are your signature and your seed

Any man with a clue doesn't waste either of these on women not worthy

Yes here is a simple idea that will stop unwanted pregnancies. Abstinence it is 100% fool proof

If you can't resist try some contraception it ain't like a condom is an expensive investment

MFKS
04-07-2022, 01:09 PM
geez, leftards ffs. your credibility was never high but that really sums you up.

Some conservatives or far-right terrorists as only you woke bigots seem to always outrage about are against the big A. Pro life crosses many group ideals.

Yes precisely

People keep assuming my position is based on religion

It ain't

It's based on I think it is pretty evil to kill kids as a form of contraception which is the reality of why the majority of abortions are done

Basically a get out of gaol free card for stupid people.

Frodo
04-07-2022, 02:31 PM
Member,

You're replies are hilarious for two reasons.

1) you're still too scared to answer any of the multiple questions people have asked you regarding this. Because you know as soon as you are asked to explain you're position it falls apart. You just keep calling people names like 'baby killer' without adding anything to the discussion.

2) you seem to be living in a fantasy world when the only people who get pregnant are adults who choose to do so. That's complete nonsense and you and everyone on your side of the argument (including the ones who like to single me out with pet names and flirting) know it.

There is a valid argument against people using Abortion as a contraceptive, but that's only one part of the issue. And instead of trying to expand on that and actually discuss it, you're just using it as a brush to paint anyone who seeks an abortion. That's something those hateful pieces of shit that picket abortion clinics do to anyone seeking help, whether that's an abortion, contraceptives, sexual education or help for an STI. There are more sides to this debate than just "killing babies", that's (for use for a better term) just childish.

Frodo
04-07-2022, 04:10 PM
I think it's safe to say that everyone would be happy if there were no abortions.

The key difference in this debate seem to be that the left wants to stop them at the source, but understands that there are circumstances that do require an abortion in order to protect people, including the baby.

The right wants to create a situation where they remove contraceptives, want to stop teaching sex education, want to force rape victims to share custody with their rapists and want to make sure that women continue to be the only thing that makes the right happy, which is a vessel to create life.

The middle ground is a huge investment in sex education, larger punishment for rape, better access to contraception, and then access to abortion to those cases that absolutely require them. I.e. The 10 yr old girl raped in Ohio 7 weeks ago that is currently having to travel across state lines to get an abortion that should have been a simple and safe procedure.

The majority of people are fine with abortions in some capacity (85% in the states versus 13% against, can't find Aus numbers but since we are a more progressive nation it would most definitely be more in favour), and since we live in a democracy the laws should be built around what the majority wants, not want the angry boomers on the right want, and especially not what the nutjobs that still believe in the bible want. The quicker religion dies out, albeit it's only happening in the first world for now, the better for society.

Bon
04-07-2022, 04:11 PM
Member,

1) you're still too scared to answer any of the multiple questions people have asked you regarding this. Because you know as soon as you are asked to explain you're position it falls apart. You just keep calling people names like 'baby killer' without adding anything to the discussion.

2) you seem to be living in a fantasy world when the only people who get pregnant are adults who choose to do so. That's complete nonsense and you and everyone on your side of the argument (including the ones who like to single me out with pet names and flirting) know it.

There is a valid argument against people using Abortion as a contraceptive, but that's only one part of the issue. And instead of trying to expand on that and actually discuss it, you're just using it as a brush to paint anyone who seeks an abortion. That's something those hateful pieces of shit that picket abortion clinics do to anyone seeking help, whether that's an abortion, contraceptives, sexual education or help for an STI. There are more sides to this debate than just "killing babies", that's (for use for a better term) just childish.

Well said, Mr Baggins

plague
04-07-2022, 04:56 PM
I think it's safe to say that everyone would be happy if there were no abortions.

The key difference in this debate seem to be that the left wants to stop them at the source, but understands that there are circumstances that do require an abortion in order to protect people, including the baby.

The right wants to create a situation where they remove contraceptives, want to stop teaching sex education, want to force rape victims to share custody with their rapists and want to make sure that women continue to be the only thing that makes the right happy, which is a vessel to create life.

The middle ground is a huge investment in sex education, larger punishment for rape, better access to contraception, and then access to abortion to those cases that absolutely require them. I.e. The 10 yr old girl raped in Ohio 7 weeks ago that is currently having to travel across state lines to get an abortion that should have been a simple and safe procedure.

The majority of people are fine with abortions in some capacity (85% in the states versus 13% against, can't find Aus numbers but since we are a more progressive nation it would most definitely be more in favour), and since we live in a democracy the laws should be built around what the majority wants, not want the angry boomers on the right want, and especially not what the nutjobs that still believe in the bible want. The quicker religion dies out, albeit it's only happening in the first world for now, the better for society.

Mr Frodo you know i love and respect you but this post is about as disingenuous as you can get.
There is one issue here regarding the ruling: is the supreme court allowed to rule on abortion? Ansewe: no (for now).
Everything else is inconsequential to the debate.

Outside of that you have engaged with the worst person on here (who i also love and respect) and you should know better.

All those americans complaining about abortion and guns have one job in november and if they fail to even bother then they deserve the outcomes.

If public opinion is so in their favour then it should be a walk in the park to roll every single conservative politician in their path.

I look forward to the mayhem. Please join me in pointing and laughing at the lot of them.

belchardo
04-07-2022, 05:16 PM
Mr Frodo you know i love and respect you but this post is about as disingenuous as you can get.
There is one issue here regarding the ruling: is the supreme court allowed to rule on abortion? Ansewe: no (for now).

Outside of that you have engaged with the worst person on here (who i also love and respect) and you should know better.

All those americans complaining about abortion and guns have one job in november and if they fail to even bother then they deserve the outcomes.

If public opinion is so in their favour then it should be a walk in the park to roll every single conservative politician in their path.

I look forward to the mayhem. Please join me in pointing and laughing at the lot of them.

Well, that depends on what the supreme court does with voting rights. They look poised to knock over some pretty important voting rights protections that would allow even more gerrymandering and disenfranchisement.

Frodo
04-07-2022, 05:32 PM

I guess this debate is difficult because some of it affects AUS, and some of it affects the US. I worry about the US because parts of this country still look to them as an example to follow. So, I'd prefer if they didn't keep turning into a theocracy in order to make sure the crazies over here stay in their churches and don't affect the rest of us.

No amount of voting will help the US tho, they don't live in a democracy like us. Trumpf won the election with 3 million less votes than Hillary, Bush also lost the popular vote and still won the election. The supreme court, which has vast power, isn't elected by the people, and doesn't have term limits, so can be stacked and completely swing power to one party for decades at a time. Gerrymandering means that state leaders can hold power despite being wildly unpopular. The US unfortunately doesn't need more elections to fix it's issues, it needs an uprising, which won't happen because everyone is so financially beholden to their jobs to stay alive that they simply can't afford to cause trouble and protest. Unless your one of those army cosplay patriot groups, because they are all cops and no matter how much they **** up at their jobs the Union is simply too powerful to lose.

plague
04-07-2022, 05:57 PM
Well, that depends on what the supreme court does with voting rights. They look poised to knock over some pretty important voting rights protections that would allow even more gerrymandering and disenfranchisement.

The changes that have been made so far to certain states were found to be irrelevant and Georgia was the most hotly contested changes yet had a record turnout at the first test of the new regs.
Amazingly, theres beeen no mention of an upcoming state election in our own fair country that had had boundary revisisions to 32 of its 88 electorates.
Yet we never consider that gerrymandering or voter suppression.
I guess we are just super fair and legit over here unlike those devious Yanks.
"Voting rights" is also another word for maintaining a free and fair election. I dont consider the 2020 US election rigged by any means but by everyones admission is was a shitshow and unprecedented as far as the results were concerned. Officials demanding scrutiny isnt always coated in evil intent.

plague
04-07-2022, 06:02 PM
No amount of voting will help the US tho, they don't live in a democracy like us. Trumpf won the election with 3 million less votes than Hillary, Bush also lost the popular vote and still won the election.

Yet no mention of Australia having a Government who only 32% of people voted for?
Or the balance of power in the senate being controlled by a party who almost 90% of the public didnt vote for?

Are you sure its the Americans who have the shit system?

To note, im not even going to look but no idea when the last Australian Prime Minister was in a charge of a party with a true voting majority. Scomo got in with what 30 odd and single digit help from the Nats?

Frodo
04-07-2022, 08:22 PM
Yet no mention of Australia having a Government who only 32% of people voted for?
Or the balance of power in the senate being controlled by a party who almost 90% of the public didnt vote for?

Are you sure its the Americans who have the shit system?

To note, im not even going to look but no idea when the last Australian Prime Minister was in a charge of a party with a true voting majority. Scomo got in with what 30 odd and single digit help from the Nats?

Our system isn't based as heavily on only two parties like theirs. Our major parties are usually forced to do deals with smaller parties in order to get things done, which does slow down progress but it also stops them from doing anything too dangerous.

The drop off in first choice voting for either major party is actually a good thing, cause it's shown them that the people are not happy with the direction of either party. If the US had mandatory voting I'm sure they would have a large amount of people voting for smaller parties and weakening the power of either major party as well.

Unfair to try and compare apples to oranges there Plague. Our system isn't wonderful, but it's lightyears ahead of their system and you know it.

plague
04-07-2022, 09:22 PM
Our system isn't based as heavily on only two parties like theirs. Our major parties are usually forced to do deals with smaller parties in order to get things done, which does slow down progress but it also stops them from doing anything too dangerous.

The drop off in first choice voting for either major party is actually a good thing, cause it's shown them that the people are not happy with the direction of either party. If the US had mandatory voting I'm sure they would have a large amount of people voting for smaller parties and weakening the power of either major party as well.

Unfair to try and compare apples to oranges there Plague. Our system isn't wonderful, but it's lightyears ahead of their system and you know it.

Yeah this is the interesting part going forward for Australia. For all the assholes in the 2 party system we have, the likes of France and Israel having to continually cobble together alliances usually ends up in tears as the smaller parties have less priorities yet are more militant on the shit they care about. Our minor parties at least dont usually get in the way of shit they dont know about just for the sake of it.

I mean, lets just pretend Ardern isnt in cahoots with a full weirdo over there just so she can hang onto power. I dont envy that scenario either.

No doubt we have an enviable system and i think for the most part we hold the assholes to account. The next period as we inevitably head towards a republic is going to be fun too. Theres more power to be had and the grubs are already trying to game the system to suit their needs.

MFKS
05-07-2022, 12:35 AM
Member,

1 Baby Killer is pretty relevant to describe your position

I don't really need to add much more to it

You choose to find it acceptable to kill children instead of using the multiple efficient ways to not getting pregnant which are available

Your position is completely piss weak and pathetic

2 Fantasy World ?? It seems more fitting to describe your position defending abortion with excuses like rape and incest which are an insignificant amount of cases it is not even a variable in the equation

The vast majority of abortions are done for

Don't want more kids as had enough already
Don't have the financial resources at present to have kids
Don't feel they are in a stable relationship to have kids

Now these things are easily dealt with if you find yourself in either of these 3 positions in life

Don't let a man jizz inside you

It not really rocket science

There is a pretty simple solution to abortion in most cases

Don't let someone go in raw inside you and blow jizz inside you

If you are silly enough to let someone do this why exactly should you be allowed to kill a child to get you away from the responsibility you should be forced to deal with??

Frodo
05-07-2022, 07:24 AM
1 Baby Killer is pretty relevant to describe your position

I don't really need to add much more to it

You choose to find it acceptable to kill children instead of using the multiple efficient ways to not getting pregnant which are available

Your position is completely piss weak and pathetic

2 Fantasy World ?? It seems more fitting to describe your position defending abortion with excuses like rape and incest which are an insignificant amount of cases it is not even a variable in the equation

The vast majority of abortions are done for

Don't want more kids as had enough already
Don't have the financial resources at present to have kids
Don't feel they are in a stable relationship to have kids

Now these things are easily dealt with if you find yourself in either of these 3 positions in life

Don't let a man jizz inside you

It not really rocket science

There is a pretty simple solution to abortion in most cases

Don't let someone go in raw inside you and blow jizz inside you

If you are silly enough to let someone do this why exactly should you be allowed to kill a child to get you away from the responsibility you should be forced to deal with??

You've lost this argument by just repeating the same line over and over again while being too scared to answer anything else asked of you. That's why people like you are just the noisy minority and people like me are the ones everyone would rather be in charge of making policies for them.

Bremsstrahlung
05-07-2022, 07:34 AM
Mr Frodo,

Frodo, just incase you missed Plague’s words of wisdom.
Key point in this thread.

Frodo
05-07-2022, 08:34 AM
Frodo, just incase you missed Plague’s words of wisdom.
Key point in this thread.

That last one wasn't arguing, that was just one final bait to set his side kicks off before I was out.

MFKS
05-07-2022, 11:38 AM
You've lost this argument by just repeating the same line over and over again while being too scared to answer anything else asked of you. That's why people like you are just the noisy minority and people like me are the ones everyone would rather be in charge of making policies for them.

I don't need to answer any of your what ifs

Because I can successfully navigate life without jizzing inside a female and getting her knocked up

It really isn't that hard that I would need to be having a vasectomy

How about the reality of things that females should be expected to control their own contraception needs instead of you constantly trying to negate them the responsibility to protect themselves from their own fertility??

All you offer up is excuses and cop outs that result in the death of children for what is a pretty simple issue

Jetmaster
05-07-2022, 12:48 PM
The problem these days is nobody wants to debate - it is all I am right, you are wrong and because of that you don't exist.

Most people arguing about this have not lived it, much like so many white people making claims on behalf of the indigenous, or minority greenies thinking they run the world.

I am not religious but do not put down anyone who is - if they believe, it is true. If you don't just leave them alone. Only when they force their beliefs onto others does it become an issue - accept differences of opinion.

I think it should be somewhere in the middle - abortion should be available to those that have a medical, religious, mental or ethical reason to have one. That reason should be assessed. Those that make a mistake, tough. Learn to be accountable for opening your legs. I worked in welfare for years and the youngest mum I met was 12 years old. Tragic, but both her and her mum thought it was fantastic - "cuz now I can get me pension and leave school".

My wife and I had to abort our first child at 20 weeks for medical reasons, the most harrowing time of our lives that lives with us to this day, amplified by the legality of having a funeral. To hear young women at the same hospital joking about having an abortion because they made a mistake, for my wife (as a nurse) to walk in on a patient giving relief to her partner whilst waiting for her turn at a local private hospital, for me to continue to hear stories of complete recklessness to get benefits. The majority of these people see pregnancy as a means to an end or an inconvenience that can be sorted with a quick procedure.

But nobody believes in accountability anymore......it is always somebody elses fault.

StannyCFCJET
05-07-2022, 12:52 PM
All I say, I'm not a Female and it's not my body and unless it was someone I was involved with or a partner/spouse then I shouldn't get a say or be involved in any way.

MFKS
05-07-2022, 01:09 PM
All I say, I'm not a Female and it's not my body and unless it was someone I was involved with or a partner/spouse then I shouldn't get a say or be involved in any way.

You pay more in taxes than women do Stanny thanks to the Gender Pay Gap

Until women are earning more than 79c in the dollar to men you have more of a say in society as you as a man are contributing more with your extra tax $$

Also the body you are talking about is not a woman's body but the body of a defenceless child. You have every right to speak up on behalf of the innocent who can't speak for themselves

Frodo
05-07-2022, 01:13 PM

Until women are earning more than 79c in the dollar to men you have more of a say in society as you as a man are contributing more with your extra tax $$

Also the body you are talking about is not a woman's body but the body of a defenceless child. You have every right to speak up on behalf of the innocent who can't speak for themselves

BOOOOOMMMMM!

And there is he is ladies and gentlemen. The sexist piece of shit that we all know him to be. Thanks Member, you always destroy yourself way better than anyone else ever could.

Aegon
05-07-2022, 01:23 PM

:wtf:

Premy
05-07-2022, 01:27 PM
Because I can successfully navigate life without jizzing inside a female and getting her knocked up

Oh we have no doubt about that, that would require you finding a female willing to have coitus with you.
We know the one's you have a financial transaction with in Thailand require you to tarp up, so that's a non issue.

MFKS
06-07-2022, 12:03 AM
BOOOOOMMMMM!

And there is he is ladies and gentlemen. The sexist piece of shit that we all know him to be. Thanks Member, you always destroy yourself way better than anyone else ever could.
So you lefties are pretty predictable

You throw out the Racist Sexist Mysoginist Nazi etc lines that often they don't actually have any meaning

The other tactic you have is what Premy has done and tried to get all personal

Why am.i not surprised at your responses??

When challenged you offer little more than emotional outbursts

Bremsstrahlung
06-07-2022, 06:18 AM
So you lefties are pretty predictable

You throw out the Racist Sexist Mysoginist Nazi etc lines that often they don't actually have any meaning

Why am.i not surprised at your responses??

When challenged you offer little more than emotional outbursts

I genuinely can’t tell if this post is legit or taking the piss.

Premy
06-07-2022, 06:41 AM

Wait one second.
When there is something personal about you, you take exception to it.
However you have no problem telling people what they can not do with their bodies personally.

Oh the hypocrisy is hilarious.

MFKS
06-07-2022, 12:25 PM
Wait one second.
When there is something personal about you, you take exception to it.
However you have no problem telling people what they can not do with their bodies personally.

Oh the hypocrisy is hilarious.

I got pretty broad shoulders haven't I ??

I am just pointing out how you resorted to trying to get personal for no reason

Premy
06-07-2022, 02:10 PM
I got pretty broad shoulders haven't I ??

I am just pointing out how you resorted to trying to get personal for no reason

I have a reason and it's completely valid to me.
You lack any empathy for the millions of people that will be effected by this latest decision personally.

Therefore I couldn't care less for your "broad shoulders" as you show little care for others yourself, hence why it's hypocrisy when you get upset by someone making it personal with you.

Classic bully mentality. "I can be mean to others, but it's not fair when others mean me"

MFKS
06-07-2022, 02:24 PM
I have a reason and it's completely valid to me.
You lack any empathy for the millions of people that will be effected by this latest decision personally.

Therefore I couldn't care less for your "broad shoulders" as you show little care for others yourself, hence why it's hypocrisy when you get upset by someone making it personal with you.

Classic bully mentality. "I can be mean to others, but it's not fair when others mean me"

You lack any empathy at all for the millions of children assassinated by your self centred beliefs

That you try and claim some type of moral high ground to pursue your child sacrifice desires says plenty

Jardelsimage
06-07-2022, 03:21 PM
:popcorn:

Premy
06-07-2022, 04:12 PM
You lack any empathy at all for the millions of children assassinated by your self centred beliefs

That you try and claim some type of moral high ground to pursue your child sacrifice desires says plenty

Can you share with us your first thought you had from the womb?
Are you able to provide me a link as to where one could acquire life insurance for a fetus under the age of 22 weeks?

My empathy lies with the millions of living humans.
My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was a rape victim and chose to abort a fetus.
My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was receiving Chemotherapy when she found out she was pregnant and she chose to abourt the fetus inside her so the Children she had already, have a Mother growing up.
You can try to play your morally grey card all you like. You've already exposed your misogynist reason for why you feel the way you do and we all see straight though you.

MFKS
07-07-2022, 12:08 AM
Can you share with us your first thought you had from the womb?
Are you able to provide me a link as to where one could acquire life insurance for a fetus under the age of 22 weeks?

My empathy lies with the millions of living humans.
My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was a rape victim and chose to abort a fetus.
My empathy lies with a woman I know personally that was receiving Chemotherapy when she found out she was pregnant and she chose to abourt the fetus inside her so the Children she had already, have a Mother growing up.
You can try to play your morally grey card all you like. You've already exposed your misogynist reason for why you feel the way you do and we all see straight though you.
No I can't share with you my first thought I had in the womb
Matter of fact my earliest memory is from when I was 2

Under your logic we should be able to execute all children under the age of 2 because they won't know any thing I take it??

I have a consistent line on when life is created
It is called conception not some wishy washy thing where the line is moved to suit your whims

I do think we can find some common ground that we should be able to execute the rapists. I think that is something we can agree on

But I ain't gonna sanction killing a child because of the fee fees of the woman

If she doesn't want the child she can put the child up for adoption. Killing it ain't on the table

Considering Rape accounts for about 1% of abortions and even then this is self reported so not entirely accurate and it ain't like women don't lie
#IBelieveAmberHeard exactly why are you keen to put up such a weak strain argument on this??

I get you like the call to emotion angle but it isn't even a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things

As for your chemo story. Another call to emotion argument where a selfish decision was made as the child was sacrificed

Seems to be a common theme for those partaking in abortion. A selfish decision being made regularly tops the list of excuses

Bon
08-07-2022, 10:29 AM
No I can't share with you my first thought I had in the womb
Matter of fact my earliest memory is from when I was 2

Under your logic we should be able to execute all children under the age of 2 because they won't know any thing I take it??

I have a consistent line on when life is created
It is called conception not some wishy washy thing where the line is moved to suit your whims

I do think we can find some common ground that we should be able to execute the rapists. I think that is something we can agree on

But I ain't gonna sanction killing a child because of the fee fees of the woman

If she doesn't want the child she can put the child up for adoption. Killing it ain't on the table

Considering Rape accounts for about 1% of abortions and even then this is self reported so not entirely accurate and it ain't like women don't lie
#IBelieveAmberHeard exactly why are you keen to put up such a weak strain argument on this??

I get you like the call to emotion angle but it isn't even a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things

As for your chemo story. Another call to emotion argument where a selfish decision was made as the child was sacrificed

Seems to be a common theme for those partaking in abortion. A selfish decision being made regularly tops the list of excuses

This is one of the most fvcked things I've ever read on here..

Premy
08-07-2022, 12:16 PM
Yep, the little respect I had for him is completely gone now.
I won't be engaging with him further.

Jardelsimage
08-07-2022, 02:54 PM
fark is this still going on, need to turn the popcorn machine back on.....

Oldy
08-07-2022, 04:50 PM
fark is this still going on, need to turn the popcorn machine back on.....

Bring us one

Oldy
08-07-2022, 04:51 PM

Isnt that why we all come in? Because its nowhere near as bad as FB

My2BobsWorth
08-07-2022, 09:05 PM
If you used Google before posting in this thread, its not your opinion

Frodo
08-07-2022, 10:27 PM
If you used Google before posting in this thread, its not your opinion

Yeah, don't bring facts to an argument thank you very much.

My2BobsWorth
09-07-2022, 05:53 PM
Google is a stone age implement compared to the human brain, try using it

MFKS
09-07-2022, 08:30 PM
Yeah, don't bring facts to an argument thank you very much.

You ain't brought much facts though

I already gave you the facts of the 3 main reasons people abort

1 Have enough kids already to lazy to not get jizzed in
2 Don't have enough cash to have a kid but still don't have enough to buy a condom to not get jizzed in
3 Don't have a stable partner but are happy to let some random Chad Tyrone Ray Ray or Pookie jizz in them

These are accounting for the overwhelming majority of cases

You haven't disputed them yet because this is the reality

All I have got back from your side is call to emotion less than 1% scenarios where it is all about fee fees being hurt

I will at least give you credit Frodo you at least will stick around for a discussion and don't take your bat n ball and go home like some do

MFKS
09-07-2022, 08:37 PM
One of the most hilarious aspects of the Roe v Wade being overturned is it was actually the Abortion clinic side who initiated the case initially that got it in the court system that got it to the Supreme Court to be overturned

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot

Frodo
09-07-2022, 08:44 PM
One of the most hilarious aspects of the Roe v Wade being overturned is it was actually the Abortion clinic side who initiated the case initially that got it in the court system that got it to the Supreme Court to be overturned

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot

The actual funny part is that there is supposedly now a plan to codify it before the next presidential election, which will begin the end of the supreme courts immense power over there. They may have gone too far against popular opinion with this one. Would be great if it gets codified and 40 years of Republican money and efforts ends up failing. Might actually mean they stop feeding these right wing nutters to increase their supporter base and bring them back to the centre of politics where everyone else is.

Frodo
09-07-2022, 08:53 PM
You ain't brought much facts though

I already gave you the facts of the 3 main reasons people abort

1 Have enough kids already to lazy to not get jizzed in
2 Don't have enough cash to have a kid but still don't have enough to buy a condom to not get jizzed in
3 Don't have a stable partner but are happy to let some random Chad Tyrone Ray Ray or Pookie jizz in them

These are accounting for the overwhelming majority of cases

You haven't disputed them yet because this is the reality

All I have got back from your side is call to emotion less than 1% scenarios where it is all about fee fees being hurt

I will at least give you credit Frodo you at least will stick around for a discussion and don't take your bat n ball and go home like some do

You're saying that one part of the debate should count for the entire debate, abortion as birth control, whereas people are trying to show you that there are examples which should be treated differently. Instead of answering that you go back to the "baby killers" name calling and unintentionally concede the argument.

If the law was, for example, abortions should only be given when a mother's life is in danger OR the baby has no chance of survival. What's the problem? That is the most "all lives matter" answer there is, yet you're side of the debate doesn't like it because they simply want to control women and keep them away from any real power. As you alluded to with your sexist comments about pay, if you pay them less you more easily disregard their opinion.

PLUS! Conservatives over there want to limit the availability of contraceptives and remove sex education at the same time, which is obviously going to cause more unwanted pregnancies anyways. How can you try and say that the right wants to look after the babies when they are trying to create more Abortions themselves?

MFKS
09-07-2022, 10:36 PM
You're saying that one part of the debate should count for the entire debate, abortion as birth control, whereas people are trying to show you that there are examples which should be treated differently. Instead of answering that you go back to the "baby killers" name calling and unintentionally concede the argument.

If the law was, for example, abortions should only be given when a mother's life is in danger OR the baby has no chance of survival. What's the problem? That is the most "all lives matter" answer there is, yet you're side of the debate doesn't like it because they simply want to control women and keep them away from any real power. As you alluded to with your sexist comments about pay, if you pay them less you more easily disregard their opinion.

PLUS! Conservatives over there want to limit the availability of contraceptives and remove sex education at the same time, which is obviously going to cause more unwanted pregnancies anyways. How can you try and say that the right wants to look after the babies when they are trying to create more Abortions themselves?

Firstly your claims on rape and abortion or medical reasons and abortion are negligible in the grand scheme of things

They do not even make up 1% and that is adding them together

The ones I gave you are making up 95% of the issues which you again can't negate AGAIN but continue to offer up some rare outlier situation as a strawman

There is even some guy from Planned Parenthood on record saying with modern healthcare is such people dying during childbirth is a non issue even for Planned Parenthoods stats

The statement I made on Women only getting paid 79c in the dollar ain't mine. It is me repeating a statement made by women who claim the Gender Pay Gap exists

I am just using their own stupid words to further my argument.

You are on the side of Eugenics and happily support an organisation created to kill children. Since Roe v Wade was falsely passed in 1973 we have seen in the USA nearly 10x the amount of people killed by Abortion than the Germans took out in the Holocaust.

Considering how much the Holocaust is treated as some sacred event not up for criticism how come wiping out 10x the amount of people is treated as Ok by your side??

Frodo
09-07-2022, 11:17 PM
Firstly your claims on rape and abortion or medical reasons and abortion are negligible in the grand scheme of things

They do not even make up 1% and that is adding them together

The ones I gave you are making up 95% of the issues which you again can't negate AGAIN but continue to offer up some rare outlier situation as a strawman

There is even some guy from Planned Parenthood on record saying with modern healthcare is such people dying during childbirth is a non issue even for Planned Parenthoods stats

The statement I made on Women only getting paid 79c in the dollar ain't mine. It is me repeating a statement made by women who claim the Gender Pay Gap exists

I am just using their own stupid words to further my argument.

You are on the side of Eugenics and happily support an organisation created to kill children. Since Roe v Wade was falsely passed in 1973 we have seen in the USA nearly 10x the amount of people killed by Abortion than the Germans took out in the Holocaust.

Considering how much the Holocaust is treated as some sacred event not up for criticism how come wiping out 10x the amount of people is treated as Ok by your side??

Cowardly as usual. I gave you simple questions to either answer or debate and you're too scared to answer them, as expected. Enjoy being the minority and slowly watching the world move away from your archaic views and talking points. I'm out, there's plenty of unanswered questions and points yet to be disproven by people on the other side of this argument if they read through it and care enough. I don't need to convince a few old boomers about what the majority of the world already understands and supports. I mean, 2Bob literally said that his thoughts are more important than fact checking, how deluded can you lot be?

Bremsstrahlung
10-07-2022, 07:57 AM
Ohhh, I see we’ve got to the point of Godwin’s Law.

People have left the ‘discussion’ because there’s no discussion, it’s just MFKS calling people baby killer and saying jizz a lot.
There’s been so many questions asked, and none receive any answers, just the same name calling rubbish.

A blanket “no abortion” is unsafe and an outdated viewpoint. There are circumstances where it is the only humane thing to do. There are also circumstances where it is simply personal preference, which not everyone has to agree with, or support. It’s not an all or nothing discussion.
You’re entitled to a viewpoint, as is everyone else. In the same manner you’re seeing where peoples lines are, we are seeking your line.
To do this, strawman arguments are necessary.
I daresay your failure to respond to the individual circumstances where termination of pregnancy is the inevitable solution, means that there maybe is a little bit of compassion inside, you just don’t want to admit it because you’re scared that saying yes to one circumstances unravels your whole stance.
And if it is a blanket no, then the discussion is done.

plague
10-07-2022, 12:08 PM
Mr Frodo, again with the 'conservatives' and 'replublicans' slant.

One of the main betting favourites for the 2024 Presidency is none other than Florida govenor Rod Desantis. Hes painted by many as a hardcore conservative and anti science monster.......except his abortion policy and rights on a lot of issues are way different to the hardcore right wingers you believe are in the real balance of power in that country.

People cant blanket conservatives and republicans when one of their highest profile members is way more liberal than a bunch of blue states.

Not even kidding but a Desantis win in 2024 may just shift the power balance away from the Evangenlicals who are the real Ghouls in this whole scenario.

They dont want him because he doesnt completely bow to them, but they obviously wont support Democrats. Desantis will get a lot of moderate votes which may bring a lot of red states into line with things like abortion rights. He may be the only one to crack a national consensus.

MFKS
10-07-2022, 09:50 PM
Cowardly as usual. I gave you simple questions to either answer or debate and you're too scared to answer them, as expected. Enjoy being the minority and slowly watching the world move away from your archaic views and talking points. I'm out, there's plenty of unanswered questions and points yet to be disproven by people on the other side of this argument if they read through it and care enough. I don't need to convince a few old boomers about what the majority of the world already understands and supports. I mean, 2Bob literally said that his thoughts are more important than fact checking, how deluded can you lot be?
Your questions are not really relevant

As I said I stated my position is to no abortions at all. Why would I need to answer your question on if the baby is a certainty to die we should allow them ?? If the baby is a good chance of dying why not just do the birth process and see what happens??

No need to kill the kid early. If the kid doesn't survive at least it had a chance to survive and wasn't crushed in the womb and scraped out.

Same would apply to the mother being in danger at birth.
The position I hold is no abortions at all.

There ain't no deviation on it. So I don't know why you think I should answer your what ifs when my position is pretty clear

As for your other rant about the right creating more abortions. I don't think you got your thinking hat on. The overturning of Roe v Wade is going to see less abortions as some states in the USA are gonna tighten up the rules to deny access. Reality is Abortion has had an orange light put on it after being constantly in green for the last 59 years

As for your other rant about conservatives wanting to limit access to sex education and contraception I have been ignoring it for a reason. The Catholics are against contraception don't think every other religious type is in the same boat but you are trying to tar everyoneby being disingenuous. The other thing about limiting access to sex education it has more to do with Conservatives not wanting you Degenerates on the left to preach your Dragtime Story Hour and other Rainbow Alphabet People behaviour at kids. We feel we can do a better job of having Mum and Dad do it

Oldy
10-07-2022, 10:55 PM

Youve just shown how much of a Woke ahole you really are. Fobbing off people because of age. You dont know what the majority of the world thinks. Can you be anymore irrelevant in the world. If you disappeared not many would care. You earned that all on your own.

On the actual topic and only imo, people should choose.

My2BobsWorth
13-07-2022, 09:08 AM
Well said Oldy, the boomers reference surfaces a lot, as does calling people childish when they don't agree. Boomers are cool, go boomers.

Frodo
13-07-2022, 02:18 PM
Well said Oldy, the boomers reference surfaces a lot, as does calling people childish when they don't agree. Boomers are cool, go boomers.

Just to clarify something, Boomer isn't an insult. It's literally the name given to that generation, and I even think they gave it to themselves. Same with Millennials or Gen Z, albeit they were assigned by the boomers.

Frodo
13-07-2022, 02:27 PM
You dont know what the majority of the world thinks.

I'm quoting statistics. I.e. I'm bringing facts to an argument.

If you don't agree with them, that's fine, it just makes you a part of the minority. But, it sounds like we are actually in agreement on abortion anyways..... so not sure what the insults were even for? Save that for something we actually disagree on like a normal person.

MFKS
13-10-2023, 09:35 PM
NO

plague
14-10-2023, 08:09 AM
Big day for Australia today.

We get to choose between being condescending white saviours or flat out racists.

If only there was some middle ground in all this.

Anyway, once again the real winners will be social media.

Please make sure that when you takea happy snap of you wearing the shirt, or 'doing your own research' that you put on your absolute best douchebag face, because thats all you are.

Ill be in the bunker til we run out of baked beans and fresh water.

See you in hell!!!!