Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 1,161 to 1,179 of 1179

Thread: UEFA Champions League and Europa League Thread

  1. #1161
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,184
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Tammy good first touch and finish as well
    If he keeps improving, in a year or two he might be as good as Mason Greenwood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  2. #1162
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,572
    the asian kids at Anfield today were superb.was reading somewhere that this is the generation of players coming through that were inspired by the 2002 World Cup, and to expect a crop of real good players to come through.

    a lot of smart teams gonna get themselves some bargains out of Japan and Sth Korea.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  3. #1163
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    the asian kids at Anfield today were superb.was reading somewhere that this is the generation of players coming through that were inspired by the 2002 World Cup, and to expect a crop of real good players to come through.

    a lot of smart teams gonna get themselves some bargains out of Japan and Sth Korea.
    Not the aleague

  4. #1164
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,572
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Not the aleague
    thats why i said 'smart teams'.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  5. #1165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    did liverpool play yesterday? 4:3 bye fixture?
    Amigos Aarau

  6. #1166
    Senior Member baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    908
    We’re (Arsenal) gonna win the (Europa) League..

  7. #1167
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,184
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    We’re (Arsenal) gonna win the (Europa) League..
    That first goal was a thing of beauty. Amazing cross-field bomb from Mustafi, perfect cross from Tierney and then a world class run and glancing header from Martinelli.

    The other 3 weren't bad either.

    Mustafi with his 3rs clean sheet of few season as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  8. #1168
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,572
    That header from Martinelli was sublime.

  9. #1169
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,774
    Didn't take long for BBC Salford to claim some kudos for their beloved Manyoo...

    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49928987

  10. #1170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    399
    Did anyone see Sabitzer's goal for RB Leipzig goal this morning? Wow

    https://youtu.be/WCOUyajA8k0

  11. #1171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Did anyone see Sabitzer's goal for RB Leipzig goal this morning? Wow

    https://youtu.be/WCOUyajA8k0
    nope #fakenews - Fabricated video - Leipzig doesnt exist.
    Amigos Aarau

  12. #1172
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    3,985
    Lampard at the wheel and crusing along nicely. You love to see it

  13. #1173
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,572
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Lampard at the wheel and crusing along nicely. You love to see it
    that was a good win. 2nd half they looked really smooth.
    Supercoach Lamps.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  14. #1174
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    that was a good win. 2nd half they looked really smooth.
    Supercoach Lamps.
    Super coach atm 6 wins in a row.

  15. #1175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Did anyone see Sabitzer's goal for RB Leipzig goal this morning? Wow

    https://youtu.be/WCOUyajA8k0
    Curls beautifully.
    Oxlade chamberlains would’ve given it a run if it went 30cms closer to the post to make it look better. Still a good touch.

  16. #1176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,408
    Another interesting Champions League Evening - Great comeback from BVB against Inter.
    Amigos Aarau

  17. #1177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Weimar Germany
    Posts
    763
    COYS!

    Also Son had a blinder

  18. #1178
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    14,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    COYS!

    Also Son had a blinder
    How many legs broken??
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  19. #1179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Weimar Germany
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    How many legs broken??
    None this morning. Shame really I had high hopes for more Korean Karnage!
    Last edited by Skirt Boy; 07-11-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •