Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Are people on here trying to justify Fitzgerald as an actual footballer or something? (hint: he's more likely just someone who shows up to our training sessions in boots and gets picked to fill in once in a while)

And better still, are people getting excited by how much he didn't suck against Edgeworth??? This year is going to be hilarious if that's the level we have set the bar at. (Well you guys have set it, my target is to watch McKinna cry in front of the cameras after packing his bags/potato sack and driving his caravan back down the F3. More than happy to lose every game to make sure this happens)

Nick has never been good enough for any club to want him to hang around bar the Gypos. No wonder some on this forum love him. The place reeks of food stamps, durries and lynx body spray. Just waiting for sauce bottles to show up to really rub it in.
As much as i didn't want to, **** i laughed at this.

Just judge the bloke/any player on what he does for our club, not what he has or hasn't done in the past. The guy seems to be getting lined up as the scapegoat for the season already.