Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
I haven't been to a game this season and I didn't renew my membership. That's how confident I am in the players and the people running the Jets.
The team I once supported is gone and while I have a casual interest in seeing a local team in the league I haven't thought of the Jets as my team since Con was given the boot.
If the Jets were to become successful again I probably still wouldn't bother attending games either because I don't think the magic of the first three seasons will ever be repeated.
To be successful on a shoestring budget against teams with huge budgets and everything in their favor just doesn't seem possible anymore.
Overall, I think when Con was shown the door the FFA should have had the balls to simply end the franchise rather than try and revive a corpse.

With current the owner already bringing in a Chinese player with no pedigree of any note - I don't think Jones is going to ever get what he needs but I'm sure when everything does turn to shit he will be the first one blamed.

The less said about having a Gypo as CEO the better.
Hell, aren't we called KB anymore? when did that change?

I still heavily support on fox replay when ive run out of things to do*. Im Newy to the core

*info may not be accurate