Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
No I can't share with you my first thought I had in the womb
Matter of fact my earliest memory is from when I was 2

Under your logic we should be able to execute all children under the age of 2 because they won't know any thing I take it??

I have a consistent line on when life is created
It is called conception not some wishy washy thing where the line is moved to suit your whims

I do think we can find some common ground that we should be able to execute the rapists. I think that is something we can agree on

But I ain't gonna sanction killing a child because of the fee fees of the woman

If she doesn't want the child she can put the child up for adoption. Killing it ain't on the table

Considering Rape accounts for about 1% of abortions and even then this is self reported so not entirely accurate and it ain't like women don't lie
#IBelieveAmberHeard exactly why are you keen to put up such a weak strain argument on this??

I get you like the call to emotion angle but it isn't even a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things

As for your chemo story. Another call to emotion argument where a selfish decision was made as the child was sacrificed

Seems to be a common theme for those partaking in abortion. A selfish decision being made regularly tops the list of excuses
This is one of the most fvcked things I've ever read on here..