View Poll Results: Which Import player is our #1 priority to Re-sign?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alivodic

0 0%
  • Leonardo

9 19.15%
  • Nordstrand

28 59.57%
  • Trifunovic

3 6.38%
  • Slobs

7 14.89%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Which Import Is Our #1 Priority To Re-sign?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Did anyone notice the peach balls Milos was playing long to Alivodic? Then that numpty was ****ing it up? I think you lot are directing so much hate to Milos when there's an absolute abomination of a pro footballer out on the wing. If we had a half decent import out there playing balls in to Milos the bloke would be golden boot. Love the Trif. Love his wife. 10 year contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    wilso

This. Milos is a gun. He is not your "run around the field like a madman" Berisha type. Give good service and the man will fire!!

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    I was all for Milos until that shit he pulled in the first half on the weekend when he decided to pirouette and fall to the ground to milk a penalty when he was in a great shooting position. I like the guy's craziness at times, but that was a bit too much for me.

60/40 for keeping him at the right price.

Agree that he needs more support though; Enver has been diabolical all season, which is a shame considering the promise he showed when he first came.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

should get slobs to feed em in to triff.

honestly I'd keep all our imports minus enver and go and get another bloke with a bit of pace and someone who can cross it
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    I was all for Milos until that shit he pulled in the first half on the weekend when he decided to pirouette and fall to the ground to milk a penalty when he was in a great shooting position.
    yeah shit, forgot about that.

that looked bad.

(I would have busted out the fist pump if he got the pen though).
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    get another bloke with a bit of pace and someone who can cross it
    He was a FM cheat player years ago but we should definitely sign Hobbit Bermudez if pace and crossing is what we are after.

Hobbit, ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    He was a FM cheat player years ago but we should definitely sign Hobbit Bermudez if pace and crossing is what we are after.

Hobbit, ffs.
    Don't start Frodo getting excited.. He's playing with plague on the swingset and now you want to get another hobbit in..

Enver has been diabolical all season, which is a shame considering the promise he showed when he first came.
    Bit premature.

Pfft to all this. First thing we should sign from overseas is a new Chinese overlord.

Then just get a new team.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post

Hobbit, ffs.
    It's the hairy feet that do it, Adidas have been stealing our advanced hobbit-hair technology for years...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    well for starters I'm the guy who at least reads the posts before babbling on about what others have and haven't said.
    Strong support? I'll just hang here for a bit while you find me that quote declaring he's the answer to all our problems.

you back yet?

anyway if "strong support" is showing others arguments to be pretty poor if not factually incorrect then hey man, guilty as charged.

as for stats I'm not a huge fan of them at all because for every one that is useful theres one that says Dani Alves has more la liga assists than either Xavi or Iniesta. but you guys are the ones out there talking in absolutes, not me.

Its very easy to cherry pick your 10 year Djite sample size vs less than a year of Milos, and if thats the way you want to do it, awesome. but to think you are evaluating anyone on a level playing field is incorrect.

you are better off comparing him to Heskey, Bridges, Rooney and anyone else who's played striker for us, because thats what the club is giving us. we can wish for every player under the sun but the Jets had their chance to sign Berisha, Mclaren, Smeltz and we never landed one of them. so you wanna turf out players we have then hope for the best? with our track record?

yeah good luck with that one boss.
    I will repeat again for what is the third time now
    I would re-sign Milos for next season at the RIGHT PRICE.....don't think he deserves to be amongst our highest paid players, but only after we have re-signed Nordstrand first and foremost. Would still probably consider Leonardo too.
    Still four games to go to impress, so lets see how keen they are on still being around in the A League playing for the Jets next season.

Lets just all agree that none of us can understand how Alidovic is still on the teamsheet every game after week after week of fluffs ans stuff ups
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    but you guys are the ones out there talking in absolutes, not me.
    sounds a bit absolute.... :P

Lets just get berisha and the rest will come

Leo 's highlights

So is everyone still falling over themselves to resign Leo? What a bag of you-know-what's... Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.