Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: The EPL Thread aka Euro Snobs

The foxes will break top 4 potentially. Man U and Arsenal are going to slip out of top 6. Poor squads and coaches and not showing any signs of a plan or improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    The foxes will break top 4 potentially. Man U and Arsenal are going to slip out of top 6. Poor squads and coaches and not showing any signs of a plan or improvement.
    Wait, wait, wait...

The first statement is very brave by itself, Leicester have Ayoze Perez and Mark Albrighton in attack and a CB partnership of Coyuncu and Evans, as well as the ever mediocre Rodgers in charge. It would be a brave man to bet on them making the 4 but i can understand the enthusiasm in wanting someone to break up the monotony of the top 6.

Man United, whom i love mocking relentlessly for having two of the worst players currently in the EPL in their squad (Ashley "can't tackle, pass, cross or think" Young and Jesse "at 26 he's still treated like an up and coming player even tho he has already played 117 EPL games and scored a measily 17 goals whilst playing for one of the biggest clubs in England". But they have an equal or better squad then Chelsea and an equally mediocre manager. So to be confident of them dropping out of the 6 ahead of you guys is a bit much. Especially knowing that they can strengthen mid season and you guys cannot. They can control games already, they just can't score goals. Add in a decent Striker in January and they will come good in the new year.

As for Arsenal, we are playing terrible football but have still only lost once this season, to Liverpool, and have 3 out of 4 of our starting backline returning to fitness and our No 1 striker out injured. Our worst is still a level above your best right now.

Spuds won't miss out on the 6, but have won 19 points from the last 17 games they are probably getting close to sacking Poch. Hopefully they fully embrace their mediocrity and somehow slide down to 5th. Id be happy for Leicester to finish 4th if it pushes Spuds to the Europa League.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

as a life long Lester fan of about 4 years now i feel credentialed enough to call them liverpool lite in that they can put 6 on Spurs but lose to Palace away all in the same week.

Top 6 would be achievable but top 4? not sure.

Think it will be (in no order) Citeh, Liverpool, Arsenal and United. But Spurs/Lester/Chelsea will be close.

the only change is if Pogba finally gets out of there and id swap Spurs into the top 4. Pogbas bad games are still better than anything any of those other dudes can conjure up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Wait, wait, wait...

The first statement is very brave by itself, Leicester have Ayoze Perez and Mark Albrighton in attack and a CB partnership of Coyuncu and Evans, as well as the ever mediocre Rodgers in charge. It would be a brave man to bet on them making the 4 but i can understand the enthusiasm in wanting someone to break up the monotony of the top 6.

Man United, whom i love mocking relentlessly for having two of the worst players currently in the EPL in their squad (Ashley "can't tackle, pass, cross or think" Young and Jesse "at 26 he's still treated like an up and coming player even tho he has already played 117 EPL games and scored a measily 17 goals whilst playing for one of the biggest clubs in England". But they have an equal or better squad then Chelsea and an equally mediocre manager. So to be confident of them dropping out of the 6 ahead of you guys is a bit much. Especially knowing that they can strengthen mid season and you guys cannot. They can control games already, they just can't score goals. Add in a decent Striker in January and they will come good in the new year.

As for Arsenal, we are playing terrible football but have still only lost once this season, to Liverpool, and have 3 out of 4 of our starting backline returning to fitness and our No 1 striker out injured. Our worst is still a level above your best right now.

Spuds won't miss out on the 6, but have won 19 points from the last 17 games they are probably getting close to sacking Poch. Hopefully they fully embrace their mediocrity and somehow slide down to 5th. Id be happy for Leicester to finish 4th if it pushes Spuds to the Europa League.
    We have better young players and a better midfield then United. Arsenal well your just going to do Arsenal things, So nothing to worry about
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    We have better young players and a better midfield then United. Arsenal well your just going to do Arsenal things, So nothing to worry about
    I know this is the first time you've had players beneath the age of 25 in your starting line up, but don't get too carried away. We've all been doing this stuff for years, hopefully Roman learns to embrace it rather than use it out of necessity.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

You’ve beaten Newcastle, Burnley & Villa unconvincingly and drawn with Watford and poor Man U & Spurs versions.

If it wasn’t for Aubameyang you’d be worse than Man U at the moment.

You’re constantly bagging Chelsea and Spurs but you have been playing worse football this year.

That's a big call. Fact of the matter is Spurs are now the kings of London.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    This didn't age well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    You’ve beaten Newcastle, Burnley & Villa unconvincingly and drawn with Watford and poor Man U & Spurs versions.

If it wasn’t for Aubameyang you’d be worse than Man U at the moment.

You’re constantly bagging Chelsea and Spurs but you have been playing worse football this year.
    If it wasn't for one of our players Arsenal would be playing worse? That seems like a broad statement. If your team didn't have a player that was playing well right now your team would be worse.... If we didn't have Luiz we'd probably be first, what's your point, lol.

I said we were playing terrible football right now. But that's with 1 of of 4 first team defenders available and our striker injured. We've had to change tactics hugely to accommodate a terrible defence and no focal point in attack. Yet at our worst for a long time we are still ahead of the other 3. Out backline is about to come together. Holding and Tierney should be back in a week and then Bellerin is a another week or two away. Once they are back and we continue to play poorly I'll start to worry.

This didn't age well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I feel like at this point Bayern are actually the kings of North London.

Kings of London is Chelsea until someone London club does something in Europe

I read a guardian article last night about Man U and Arsenal. The gist of it was they used to be the best in England, now they aren't even the best in their own cities

OK I can't take it anymore. What's everyone's beef with Spurs?

Harry Kane is the most overrated player in the world.
    They have a good Azian but refuse to just get more Azians.
    They have a good coach but somehow let everyone talk shit about him.
    All their gun kids from a few years back are trash and garbage but everyone still craps on about them all the while Foden and Sancho are 1000x better but no one cares.
    Their old stadium was trash.
    Their new stadium is still in the same trash part of London.
    They suffer from the same delusion that Liverpool fans did for a long time in that because they once won something they were a big club. At least Liverpool realised that and are doing something about it.
    Harry Kane sucks.

On the positive side, at least Piers Morgan hates you which means you must be on the right side of something.

i dont dislike Spurs though, but cmon. This shit is funny as ****. 7-2. goodness me.
    Harry Kane legit sucks though.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Harry Kane is the most overrated player in the world.
    Harry Kane legit sucks though.
    130 goals in 185 PL games.... He must be the luckiest or flukiest human on earth according to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    130 goals in 185 PL games.... He must be the luckiest or flukiest human on earth according to you?
    I wonder how many are penalties thanks to Dele diving?

Thanks for the write up too, plague.. I didn't know where to start..

If it wasn't for one of our players Arsenal would be playing worse? That seems like a broad statement. If your team didn't have a player that was playing well right now your team would be worse.... If we didn't have Luiz we'd probably be first, what's your point, lol.

I said we were playing terrible football right now. But that's with 1 of of 4 first team defenders available and our striker injured. We've had to change tactics hugely to accommodate a terrible defence and no focal point in attack. Yet at our worst for a long time we are still ahead of the other 3. Out backline is about to come together. Holding and Tierney should be back in a week and then Bellerin is a another week or two away. Once they are back and we continue to play poorly I'll start to worry.
    My point is Auba is carrying you. If he gets a long term injury Arsenal will finish below Man U on the table & I think Man U will finish 7th this season

You know what. You guys know nothing. ****ing zilch.

This is all about because you're all bandwagon supporters who are feeling all insecure because your precious big 4 is no longer a thing and there is a new guy in town.

I don't have a beef with Spurs. I think they'll finish Top 4.

The stuff that's going on with Poch is a bit concerning, though - but hey, every club has periods like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles