Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Ok. A few pints, points.
If you play left or right back, you’re probably the worst player in your team, no, you are the worst. Jamie Carragher summed it up best when he said “no one wants to be a Gary Neville” and if you do you’re a ****ing grub and the worst player, so shut up. You’ve been shafted there because you failed in other positions or you saw it coming and jumped in yourself, good on you. See Jason Hoffmann. It’s not the Hoff’s fault though, he should never have been given a pro contract in the first place. If only Brody Mooy got the chance to play right back or maybe even left back. Did he? He did, didn’t he? **** me.

If you are a local or a loyal servant, that does not give you the right to wear the clubs colours year after year dishing up shit. See ben Kanta, Ben Kennedy, Jason Hoffman. Galloway, Virgili, Pepper finally got their desert. Where was Josh Small, Alex Pollozi, Harry Maguire, Kale Bradbury, Jon Griffiths’ chance to **** things up for everyone. Hooley even got a go.

There is no such thing as a Newy culture, unless you mean continually shitting in my mouth.

If you think this article, if you want to call it an article, has a sour grape taste, it probably does and it probably needs proof reading by David Lowe. Call it a Showedown! ****ing clever.

Now, to the Jerks…. Wait. The people who sit behind or in front of active support, get ****ed. Although it would help if the rowdies stood behind the goals on the hill. Just do it, Rowdies. Lowie, check spelling of Rowdies please.

Hoffman, you really need to be able to cross a ball. ****.

Now, Jerks. The Mariners really had it right when they called us that. What kind of town continually dishes prawn and shit sandwiches and calls it culture.
We have had a pretty good start to the year in a ten team comp in which the top six go to the Showeground at the end. Yet there are still a few things to check out. I.e.

*Ben Kanta still can’t pass a ball. Should have been let go a long time ago.
*People are raving about our left and right backs doing their jobs. Yay.
*If Roy goes down, we actually don’t have another striker, ha-ha.
*Nabbout can’t cross a ball.

If I could be bothered, there is something to say about everyone else but I’ll leave it for Ljubo’s book.

I was actually going to finish this with positivity but I just realised it all left me when I was a 15 year old boy waiting for the gates to open 2 hours before kick-off so I could be the first to sit in bay 2 in the stinking hot sun with my scarf wrapped around my face. I didn’t even know I couldn’t afford the shit piss behind the bar and I wouldn’t be able to 10 years later. I even missed the days of pretending to be hard at the tenzo.

All I know is Brodie Mooy played up top and Craig Deans is still a coach.
What am I supposed to do?

Written by Lorry Maginna
A few too many pints of bitter is my guess.