2015/2016 Hyundai A-League
Season 11 Round 25
Newcastle United Jets FC vs Perth Glory FC
When: Saturday 26th March, 2016
Where: Hunter Stadium, 294 Turton Road, New Lambton, NSW
Kickoff: 515pm AEDST (gates open 4pm)
Tickets: Ticketmaster Link
Watch: LIVE on Foxsports 4 and FoxSports 4HD
Listen: ABC Newcastle 1233 or ABC Grandstand online
Tweet: @newyboys #NTUA #NEWvPER
Active support will located in Bay 42 on the Southern Hill for the remainder of the 2015/16 season.
If you have ever wanted to join active support and try it out, now is the time. We are looking for people to step up and be involved in active support so please come along and join in.
You will only require a General Admission ticket or membership for the Southern Hill.
Jets Wins – 6, Glory Wins – 20, Drawn – 6
Jets Wins – 5, Glory Wins – 9, Drawn – 2
In Perth – 16 matches
Jets Wins – 1, Glory Wins – 11, Drawn – 4
Average Home A-League Crowd – 9037
Average Away A-League Crowd – 8658
Goals in Fixture
Jets – 32, Glory – 63
In Newcastle –
Jets – 18, Glory – 30
1st Goals in Fixture
Jets – 13, Glory – 17
Cards in Fixture
Jets – 64 (60 yellow, 4 red), Glory 49 (46 yellow, 3 red)
Recent Form (FFA Cup & A-League)
Jets – WWLLD (7 points from last 15)
Glory – WLWWW (12 points from last 15)
Jets – Milos Trifunovic (9)
Glory – Diego Castro (12)
Last Result –
Jets 0 – Glory 2 (Keogh 37′, Sandor 46′) at NIB Stadium, A-League, Round 22, 7/3/2016.
Starting line-ups from Last Meeting in Season 11 Round 22
|Newcastle Jets||Perth Glory|
|Mark Birighitti||Ante Covic|
|Jason Hoffman||Joshua Risdon|
|Daniel Mullen||Alex Grant|
|Nigel Boogaard||Aryn Williams|
|Nick Cowburn||Shane Lowry|
|Mateo Poljak||Gyorgy Sandor|
|Steven Ugarkovic||Krisztian Vadocz|
|Morten Nordstrand||Nebojsa Marinkovic|
|Enver Alivodic||Chris Harold|
|Milos Trifunovic||Diego Castro|
|Leonardo Vitor Santiago||Andrew Keogh|
Leading Scorers in fixture –
Glory – Jamie Harnwell (7)
2015/16 SEASON STATISTICS
|Number||Name||Appearances||Starts||Substitute Appearances||Subbed off||Minutes Played||Goals||Assists||Yellow Cards||Red – Second Bookable||Straight Red|
|10||Leonardo Vitor Santiago||17||15||2||11||1211||0||3||0||0||0|
Scott Miller – 0 wins, Ken Lowe – 3 wins, 0 drawnNewcastle Jets A-League Coaching Records –
- Scott Miller – 2 matches (0 wins, 0 drawn, 2 losses = 0% win ratio)
- Phil Stubbins – 3 matches (0 wins, 0 drawn, 3 losses = 0% win ratio)
- Gary Van Egmond – 16 matches (3 wins, 6 drawn and 7 losses = 19% win ratio)
- Richard Money – 3 matches (1 win, 0 drawn, 2 losses = 33% win ratio)
- Branko Culina – 6 matches (2 wins, 0 drawn, 4 losses = 33% win ratio)
- Nick Theodorakopoulos – 1 match (0 wins, 0 drawn, 1 loss = 0% win ratio)
- Craig Deans – No Matches
- Clayton Zane – 1 match (0 wins, 0 drawn, 1 loss = 0% win ratio)
Perth Glory Coach Record – Ken Lowe 100% win ratio (7 wins, 0 drawn, 0 losses)
- In the last 4 matches between these teams, the Jets have had 3 players sent off – Kew Jaliens, Nigel Boogaard and Daniel Mullen.
- The Jets have won 5 and lost 5 of their last home matches of the year.
- The last match against Glory at home, a 6-1 defeat, is the second worst in the club’s history.
- The Jets have played 173 minutes with 10 men this year – almost 2 full matches.
- Daniel Mullen and Nigel Boogaard join Joel Griffiths and Mateo Corbo as the only players to have been dismissed twice in one season for the Jets.
- Nigel Boogaard overtook Paul Okon on the list of games as captain. Boogaard has captained the club 18 times.
- Daniel Mullen’s 39 minute dismissal is not the Jets quickest in history. That goes to the 6 minute dismissal of Jacob Pepper in 2012.
- The Jets last win against Perth was 5/11/11. Jeremy Brockie scoring both in a 2-0 win.
- The Jets last took points off Perth Glory on 20/10/2013 and have taken 2 points of a possible 39 from the last 13 matches.
- Home crowds against Perth Glory are the lowest on average of all current A-League teams
- Kenny Lowe has managed 7 wins from 7 A-League games against the Jets. He is 9 from 9 in all competitions.
- Perth have the opportunity to do the “treble” over the Jets for the 4th time in A-League history.
- 19 (30%) of Perth’s goals against the Jets have been scored in the final 15 minutes of the match.
- Two-thirds of the goals Glory have scored at Hunter Stadium have been scored in the second half.